Heritage Creme Brulee Dish Cerise
Creme brulee is an iconic French dessert that's surprisingly simple to make. The elegant Heritage creme brulee dish has a shallow depth and wide surface area to allow for more of that delicious crisp sugar topping.
The functional stoneware construction is oven-safe, so the dish is safe for use under the broiler if you don't own a kitchen torch. But its uses are not limited to creme brulee — it also works for serving custard, crema catalana or individual cheesecakes.
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance — safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
Capacity 6 fl. oz
. Height 1" Width 6 3/4"
Heat Source Microwave, Oven