Anodized Thin Pizza Crust Pan
- Our bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans. Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries.
- Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. Our pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping.
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge Thin Crust Pizza Pan; 12 inch diameter
- Constructed of Aluminized Steel; USA Pan Uses 65 Percent Recycled Steel to Manufacture Their Products
- Coated with Americoat; Silicone Coating on Top and Bottom to Create a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat Does Not Contain PTFE's or PFOA's; Silicone is a Natural Substance
- Made by USA Pans in Pittsburgh, PA; The Largest Worldwide Manufacturer of Commercial Bakeware
Sorry, currently out of stock