Antler King Shell Spoon
- The idea of attaching a shell to a handle in order to serve food was an inspiration of our human ancestors long, long ago.
- The scalloped, fluted shell bowl serving spoons with antler enrobed handles were inspired by the master metalworkers of 18th century Sheffield, England.
- This serving spoon features a sturdy, wide bowl, cast with stylish scallops.
- This functional and decorative piece is completed with Vagabond House's unique and comfortable Vagabond House Pewter Crown and Antler Handle.
- The end cap of the handle is an intricately detailed pure pewter replica of the Imperial Crowns worn by European royalty.
Sorry, currently out of stock