Azulejos Table Runner 22" x 79" China Blue
- Linen that is well looked after will last for years.
- All our products are treated to help control shrinkage. However, a slight shrinkage of about 4 % is normal after the first wash.
- We do not recommend tumble-drying as this tends to weaken the fibres and fade the fabric.
- Treating a stain as quickly as possible will prevent it from hardening as it dries. A little water and soap are usually enough.
- Always read the washing symbols on the label.
- Before using for the first time, we recommend soaking the article in cold water without laundry detergent. Soaking in clean water removes the finish on the fabric and prevents stains from adhering to the fabric.
- Wash at 60° or 90° depending on degree of staining.
- Use a special stain remover before washing, if necessary.
- For stubborn stains, add bleach to the washing water, taking care not to exceed the specified amounts.
- Iron at high temperature with steam, ideally while still slightly damp
Sorry, currently out of stock