- Cheesecakes are one of the oldest desserts in existence, traceable back to ancient Greece, where they were served to the Olympic athletes. And it’s no wonder they have been around so long! Simple to make and undeniably irresistible, Cheesecake is Hannah Miles’ celebration of this most beloved of desserts. A chapter on the Classics includes simple Baked Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, and Chocolate Chip cheesecakes.
- Whatever the time of year, Fruity cheesecakes are the best way to enjoy whatever is in season; try Strawberry and Clotted Cream, Pink Rhubarb or Bananas Foster. For those with the most incurable of sweet tooths, Candy Bar cheesecakes are packed with your favorite confections—from peanut brittle to candied maple pecans—while Gourmet recipes add a touch of contemporary sophistication, including Salted Honey and Crème Brulée varieties. Party cheesecakes offer truly original ideas for brightening any occasion, from pretty Trifle Cheesecakes in glass jars to irresistible Cheesecake Pops!
- And finally, International skips over the globe to bring you cheesecakes in flavors such as Japanese Cherry Blossom and Italian Tiramisù. If creamy, decadent cheesecakes are your weakness, look no further than this glorious guide!
- Including mouthwatering new photography by Steve Painter.
- 60 recipes for scrumptious creamy cheesecakes for every occasion.
- Cheesecakes are making a huge comeback and are once again being featured on the menus of top restaurants
Sorry, currently out of stock