Copper Canyon Bowl 5"
Lisa Smith has been inspired by her many trips to the canyons of the southwest. Grand Canyon, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon and others. These canyons are carved from water and wind. The coppery sand and desert flora are referenced by the copper and verdigris on the ripples and ridges of Nambe's new Copper Canyon Collection. Due to subtly varying verdigris (green patina), each piece is unique, a sculpture of contrasting color and texture. Measuring 4.5 inches in diameter and standing 2.5 inches high (13-inch, 10-inch and 7-inch diameter versions also available), this round bowl exemplifies the collection's drama. Designer Lisa Smith scallops the rim in a symmetrical pattern, and emphasizes the scallops' rhythm with ridged, wave-like verdigris sloping down to the bowl's flat bottom. A smooth band at the top glows with copper's pure warmth. Copper Canyon pieces are made of our signature Nambé Alloy coated with copper for heirloom-quality durability. A clear protective coating makes upkeep as simple as wiping with a damp or soapy cloth and reduces the need for polishing.
- Copper-coated Nambé Alloy with clear protective coating
- 4.5 inches in diameter, 2.5 inches high, 6.5 oz capacity
- Designed by Lisa Smith
- Introduced in Fall 2009
- Food safe, meets all FDA guidelines
- Place in freezer to chill serving piece as needed.
- Hand wash with soap and water
- No polish needed or recommended
- Not to be placed in oven or on stovetop
- Repolish service not available on this item