Sweet Treats To Make Cookbook
- This unique collection of sweet treats is packed with 35 decorating ideas for cakes, cookies and candies. In this book, jewellery designer Laura Tabor has combined her passions for jewellery and baking, producing a range of beautifully decorated edible gifts.
- The first chapter, 'Beautiful Treats for Girls', has chocolate cameos that look just like the real thing, marshmallow pearls and candy bangles.
- 'Seasonal Gifts' is packed with ideas for Christmas cookies, Faberge-inspired Easter eggs and a fondant Valentine's rose locket.
- Kids will love to make the rice paper flower pendants, jelly gems and liquorice friendship bracelets in 'Fun for Children'.
- The final chapter, 'Gentlemen Adorned', has recipes for candy cufflinks, vintage chocolate buttons and a candy monocle and moustache.
- Clear step-by-step instructions make this book perfect for novice bakers, while more experienced cooks will enjoy the challenge of creating something uniquely different.