Tea With Bea Cookbook
- Now you can enjoy Tea with Bea in your own home with these easy-to-follow recipes.
- Cookies & bars are made to enjoy with a cup of tea. Be it lavender shortbread or double chocolate chip cookies, there's something here to fill the tins.
- Imagine afternoon tea and what spring to mind are Scones & Small Cakes.
- Bea provides the ultimate scone recipe and other sweet fingerfood, such as French macarons.
- When teatime calls for something special, turn to the Tarts chapter.
- With recipes for two types of dough, and golden whisky pecan custard pie and key lime pie, you won't be stuck for ideas.
- Bea's key to cake success is a handful of failsafe recipes that she can always rely on.
- The Cake chapter is devoted to staple recipes which can be embellished or layered to create the dazzling ideas in the Special Cakes chapter.
- And when only a Cheesecake will do, you'll find plenty of choice here - from the simple to the sublime.