The Perfect Start To Your Day Cookbook
- For many, breakfast is the best meal of the day, and on the weekends when the pace of life slows down, there's nothing better than an indulgent brunch. The Perfect Start to Your Day is packed with fresh, tasty ideas for all sorts of treats - whether you're grabbing a quick bite or entertaining friends with a weekend brunch feast.
- Drinks such as Cashew Nut & Mango Smoothie will prepare you for the day ahead.
- For slow-release energy, try fruit, grains & oats like Pink Grapefruit with Vanilla Sugar or Deep Coconut & Sour Cherry Oaty Bars.
- Nothing says brunch quite like eggs. Omelette with Chives & Gruyere is perfect for eating in bed on a day off.
- For those with a sweet tooth, Pastries & bakes are sure to satisfy. Exploding Berry Crumble Muffins are ideal for midmorning guests, while pancakes and waffles, like popular Blueberry Pancakes will please both adults and kids.
- Those with big appetites will welcome mains, such as Corn Cakes with Bacon & Avocado, or Steak & Fried Egg Rolls with Mustard Butter from the sandwiches, salads and sides chapter.
- Use up seasonal fruit by making preserves: homemade Passionfruit Curd will turn your morning toast into something divine.