USA Mini Loaf Pan
- Our bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans. Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries.
- Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. Our pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping.
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge Mini Loaf Pan with 8 Wells
- Made of Aluminized Steel
- Coated with Americoat, a Proprietary Silicone Coating on Top and Bottom Providing a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's; Silicone is a natural substance. Pan is Made of 65% Recycled Steel
- Made by USA Pans in Pittsburgh, PA, the Larges Worldwide Manufacturer of Commercial Bakeware
Sorry, currently out of stock