9" Pie Pan
- Our bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans. Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries.
- Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. Our pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge 9 Inch Pie Pan
- Made of Aluminized Steel; Corrugation Provides Even Cooking and Extra Strength
- Coated with Americoat, a Silicone Coating on the Top and Bottom, Creating a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat Does Not Contain PTFE's or PFOA's; Silicone is a Natural Substance
- Made by USA Pans in Pittsburgh, PA